Friday, March 5, 2010

Not a shitty day





Now there's a reason to smile! The sun is shining! It should be like this always. Then I can complain how irritating it is to squint my eyes because it is too bright to keep my eyes open. Luckily I have a pair of sunglasses....we need to get Kirsi's pair fixed so she doesn't have to suffer from the brightness.

I got my Xbox back from the trip to Germany yesterday. Really fast, I thought it would be there for 3 weeks or something. Now i have a better DVD drive in it. Though I am more interested in Final Fantasy 12 at the moment.

I got a free month of Xbox Live Gold membership with the box, so I should try out the Aliens versus Predator demo, that really felt crappy with a crappy PC, so I need to try it more before saying anything else.

No comments: