Wednesday, September 5, 2012

PC under construction

Oh hell, the store where ordered the CPU didn't have it after all...so instead of the i5 2400s we're getting the i5 3450, which is a little better. Yay! I'm thinking that I should probably use the new computer myself, but I have all the video editing stuff on our current computer...I'll have to look into that.

And about video editing, I just finished the KotOR Playthrough #30, I just need to upload it. I'm trying to publish one video in a week at the moment, as again I'm playing too many games at a time. I tried to focus on Guild Wars 2, but because we don't have the other computer yet, I haven't felt like playing. I want to play with my wife!

Now back at home the pipes have been changed and we're finally moving back today! The in-laws have been nice, but I really need more personal space. I really dislike it when they are telling me how to raise my son. Sometimes people just don't understand that a child's parent wants to raise them in their own way.

No comments: