Monday, March 23, 2015

Updates on blog

Just realized that I had a million posts in drafts, all the Finnish ones, the really old ones. I'm not sure why I put those in the draft folders...I'm sure that all that shit is really interesting to read, for all the Finnish readers. Some 10 year old stuff there...when I was 18. Whew. Time flies.

ALSO! I'm not sure if you have noticed the "My Star Wars Game Collection" button up there. (Did I mention this already?) It has some pictures now. Yay. Click on those.

Erm. Probably okay to write short stuff sometimes? Would maybe be more motivated to write about my personal life more, because I can't write very long texts about uninteresting things. Or well, there are a lot of things on my mind and in my life, but I couldn't tell random people everything.

Today I am glad that I got some writing done. Leo fell asleep at the table where he was eating his supper(iltapala?) while I was writing the last text. Oops.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei,

Nimeni on Johanna ja toimin freelancerina online- mediatoimistolle.
Olisin kiinnostunut julkaisemaan www.praemorior.blogspot.com - sivuillenne
sopivia tekstiartikkeleita tai mainoksia, kiinteää hintaa vastaan.

Jos yhteistoiminta kiinnostaa, ottakaa yhteyttä sähköpostitse, niin kerron mielelläni lisää.
Jos teillä on muita sivustoja, voitte halutessanne antaa myös näiden sivujen osoitteet, jotta voisin tutustua niihinkin.

Odotan innolla pikaista yhteydenottoanne.

Ystävällisin terveisin
Johanna
Johanna.pellavainen@gmail.com